The last few days have been frustrating as we've been waiting for final approval on the repairs from the extended warranty company. There were communication issues between the dealership and the warranty people, as well as the time required for the process to go forward. Nothing seems to move fast in the RV world, unless you're driving one down the interstate.
Today our patience ran out, and Hank had talks with the warranty agent and the service manager. The outcome is that tomorrow the final repairs will be done , except for the broken awning, and if finished by day's end, will enable us to hit the road on Saturday. If repairs go on into Saturday, we'll leave on Sunday. The awning repair will be addressed once we get back to central NC. We're happy that at least there is now a schedule in place and we won't have to spend another week here.....waiting.
The drive back to the Raleigh area is 8 1/2 hours and we'll decide whether to make it in one day or two. But that decision can wait until we actually get our Little House on the Road back on the road once again.
No comments:
Post a Comment